Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Perfect Day

There is no such thing as the perfect day.

It is like the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy (Santa IS real!!!), it sounds nice and fuzzy, but it does not exist.

I have looked forward to today, September 7, 2011, for 9 long years. Today my youngest child had her first day of preschool. For the very first time, all four kids were simultaneously at school.

Until...



...the school called.

Stevie threw up. Way to go Stevie. Way to ruin my perfect day.

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

I know I shouldn't laugh, but that is too funny. I hope Stevie feels better soon. (Packer stayed home from school today too!)

Post a Comment

 

lileylou | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates