Saturday, September 1, 2012

Campout

This summer we had a lot of fun right here in Utah!
 
For example, we finally went on the ward campout for the first time in 7 years.  Although somewhat entertaining, the very best part came after we left the next morning.
 
Some good friends in the ward invited us to go...
HORSEBACK RIDING!!!!
 
 
 

This particular friends' in-law's lived about 15 minutes from the ward campsite. 
 

 

Those of you with whom I grew up, know that I ALWAYS wanted riding lessons.
 

 
 
I did have a friend with a horse who taught me to ride.


 
 
I went so far as to take a class at BYU.

 

I was so excited to be able to take my kids and let them have this experience.


 
 
They LOVED it!!!


 

Even though they were mostly led around the corral.
 

 
 
I know I took pictures of Stevie and Steve, I just can't find them.  I'm especially bummed I can't find the one of Steve looking completely awkward on the horse.  Hilarious!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

lileylou | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates