Thursday, July 16, 2009

Here I Am

Okay, here I am people. I know you've been waiting for this for a very long time, and I'm finally getting around to it.

To be completely honest, I haven't been a big fan of blogs or those who are constantly writing them. I feel like people read them and forget to realize that what they are reading is neither fact nor truth, but rather the opinions and edited happenings of the writers life. Reading blogs holds little interest for me when they spout their political views and social standards for the masses to bask in the glow of. It seems self righteous and vain. In my humble OPINION, a blog is only good for recording the events of your life, keeping family updated, friends closer, and if I have anything left to offer, the world entertained.

Perhaps my views will change as I continue to blog (boy I hate that word, it just sounds so ugly) but for now, I will try to keep my opinions to a minimum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

lileylou | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates