Sunday, February 14, 2010

Finally Famous

So yesterday I started to notice a lot of traffic at my esty store . I was getting hits like crazy, especially on my HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR banner.

Then I noticed a ton more people had marked me as a favorite seller. I just attributed it to the next day being Chinese New Year. But when I got 250 views in a matter of hours, I became suspicious.

As it turns out, I'm famous...sort of. My Chinese New Year banner got spotlighted by etsy on their blog. I'm very proud of this, becuase, if you know etsy at all, there are literally millions of products, and advertisement dosen't always come cheap or easy. So take a look!!!...if you want.

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

HURRAY!! You deserve it!!

Post a Comment

 

lileylou | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates