Friday, February 5, 2010

Cowboys and Indians

This cake is for Brody, Steve's cousin's (Jessie's) baby boy. He is 1 tomorrow.

This tier is supposed to represent Indians. I tried to use Indian-ish colors and patterns. I wasn't sure how successful I was, hence the feathers.


This is obviously the cowboy layer. The rope was harder than I thought, but it turned out really cute. I do absolutely love the cow print.


It may not scream 1st birthday, but I think it turned out really fun and I really like the idea of it. Jessie is going to put 1 cowboy and 1 Indian cupcake on top.

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

Super cute!! I love the rope-it looks like it would be difficult. The whole turned out great.

You are my cake-makin' hero. :)

Post a Comment

 

lileylou | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates