Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Picture Blowout Send-Off

I stand by my title.

Tonight was our last night with Auntie Janie before she goes to New York City to nanny. I guess those kids are cuter than these (yeah, right!), but we'll find ways to keep in touch.

We went up the canyon for a "barbeque" with foil dinners and Emilie's dutch oven peach cobbler. These are my favorite summer nights. Prepare yourself for a ton of pictures (disclaimer: many were taken by miniature rogue photographers)





Riley did NOT want to be in the picture!!!


Sneaky sneaky!!!





Natalie, taking a picture of Sammy, taking a picture of Natalie.



Janie's former nanny position.



I don't know which of my kids took this, but I'm impressed that it looks set up.



Sweet Natty.



Scary Natty!!


Sweet Riley.



Stevie picking his nose?











Stevie's set-up of Star Wars toys. My son is such a geek.


This about sums it up.


We'll miss you Janie. Have fun in the Big Apple!!!

2 comments:

Emilie Johansen said...

Funny I had no idea that drink thing said that, and that someone got a picture of it.

Jeanne said...

Oh how sad for your family...but what an adventure for Sarah Jane! She'll be great-kids love her!

Post a Comment

 

lileylou | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates