Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thanksgiving Point

It's finally starting to feel like summer vacation now that school is only 2 weeks away!

At the beginning of summer I promised my kids I would take them on a pony ride. It took me 2 months to make good on it.

Yesterday we went to Thanksgiving Point for the first time in 4 years. I didn't realize how much STUFF there was to do!!! We started at the Childrens Gardens.

There was a sand pit,


A stream that emptied into a small wading pool,

A small playground,

And I didn't even take picutres of the bear cave, the hedge maze, or the super-fun water play area.

Then we went to the Big Gardens and saw the big waterfall. I'm told it's the largest man-made waterfall in the world.


The whole time we were there my kids never stopped asking when it would be time to ride the ponies, so even though I was pooped, we then went over to Farm Country.



1 comments:

Jeanne said...

I love Thanksgiving Point! That is definitely one place I miss in Utah. We loved going to the Farmer's Market there too. And getting a free piece of fudge at the candy shop. And looking at all the shops. Love it!

Post a Comment

 

lileylou | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates