Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!

Our Riley is now 6 years old. Time has gone so fast and yet it seems like she's been in my life forever. I want time to stop and yet I love watching my kids grow up.

Riley had 2 fabulous birthday parties with family and then with friends. She has been planning these parties for the past 2 months!


What girl doesn't love shoes. And Riley is ALL girl!

Hopefully, this will prevent her from breaking my camera again.


She asked for an Ariel cake. This is sort of a cop-out since I used a doll, but I really wanted to do a water themed cake.


Earlier in the day, she hit her knee to her top tooth, knocking it out. That's the little dark spot in her mouth. So she got a present from the tooth fairy for her birthday as well!



Happy Birthday Riley! We love you!!!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Happy Birthday Riley!! All my girls miss you so much.

Emilie Johansen said...

Thanks for one fun, busy, birthday weekend.

Post a Comment

 

lileylou | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates