Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cake Party

Last night I hosted the second biannual CAKE PARTY at my house. I had about 18 people RSVP, but thankfully only about 13 showed up. In two years, when I get around to it again, hopefully my house will be bigger.

The first time we did this, we played mostly with frosting, marshmallows, and sugar. This time we did a lot more with fondant.

Mindy may kill me for puttng her picture on my blog, but her cake turned out really cute and this is the only piture I took of it.

The hamburger was made with a combination of cookies, frosting, and fondant, the fries and shake are all fondant except for the chocolate shake, which is frosting. It's her sons birthday today so she made it for him.

I did a fondant demo to show how it is used and made this little number here.

The picture doesn't do the color justice. It was the prettiest purple!


This is what it looked like when I woke up this morning. Needless to say, my two-year-old was up before me.

1 comments:

Heidi Niederhauser said...

hahahahha oh emma... what would we do without her.

Post a Comment

 

lileylou | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates