Friday, May 13, 2011

Big Girl!!!

My baby girl isn't a baby anymore. (sniff) I don't want my kids to grow up so fast!!!


I was so busy this week that the thought of cleaning my house and having a big dinner, cake, presents, and all the clean up was a bit much for me. Sooooo, I decided to take the party to a restaurant. Thankfully, the restaurant was ok with us bringing presents, ballons, cake, and ice cream. They even supplied us with plates for the cake. WORTH EVERY PENNY!!


Note the excited hand guesture. That, and a big gasp, came with every present! I love Emma.


A new laptop to match mommy's!!!



I think Pillow Pets are the most ingenious company in a long while. It's a very simple idea that I cannot believe hasn't been exploited before. And now they are on their second round of sales, the Mini Pillow Pet. So not only did I need to buy the full size ones for all my kids' birthday's last year, now they all have to have the mini one to match. What's next, giant size?



My Emma LOVES How to Train Your Dragon...we are watching it right now. When Hiccup rides on Toothless, she goes running around the room, pretending to fly. I love Emma. So I made a Toothless cake.



She loved it.


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Happy Birthday Big Girl!!!
xxooxxoo

Heidi Gardner said...

Looks like the party was so fun! I'm sad I missed out!! Emma is too silly and the cake looked great!

Post a Comment

 

lileylou | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates