Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween 2011

Again, I realize it has been almost 2 weeks since Halloween, but better late than never. Sadly, these are the ONLY pictures I have from that day. I am very good at not taking pictures of memorable events.


This is either the 2nd or 3rd time Stevie has been Harry Potter.



This is the only picture of Riley. She did NOT want her picture taken, although she made an adorable witch.


Natalie picked out her own Pet Shop Monkey costume. She was pretty cute too.


The star was Emma though. She despratetly wanted to be Rapunzel, which worked out really well since we already had the dress. All I had to do was make the hair.


She has worn the outfit and the hair EVERY SINGLE DAY since.



My little princesses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

lileylou | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates