Friday, February 3, 2012

What is the Deal?


...with Cupcakes?

They are too big and awkward to eat without getting everywhere. 

There is too much cake below and too much frosting on top, neither of which is good without the other, and yet you cannot eat them both at the same time unless you unhinge your jaw.

They aren't even very cute, unless you use my toppers of course.

I just don't understand the obsession with cupcakes.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING THEM EVERYWHERE AND EVERYONE BRINGING THEM TO EVERTHING TRYING TO GET ME TO EAT THEM.

STOP IT!!! 

I HATE CUPCAKES!!!!!

There, I said it.


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hate cupcakes too!

Ashley and Drue said...

ooo, well said.

Jeanne said...

Amen!

grandmaniederhauser said...

Say what? After I made 300 cupcakes for Heidi's wedding. Now you say you hate them? ugh

Post a Comment

 

lileylou | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates