Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ego Boost

Ok.  When I started this blog, I meant it as a means of recording the milestones of my childrens' lives.  Looking back the past few posts, it's kinda been all about me.

So is this one.

I promise to update ya'll on my kids...soon.



Anywho, a friend of mine showed me this website today that shows the best selling shops on etsy.  The top selling shop has over 170k sales, not $170k IN sales, 170k SALES.  Some day.

That was very impressive and all, but I found that you can see the best selling shop in each of their main categories as well.  Just out of curiosity, I clicked on "holidays" as that is what my shop mostly falls under.

Check out the top seller here. 

That seller has sold more birthday items than anyone else on etsy.  Hm.  Pretty cool.  I'm not overly proud or anything.



Yes I am.


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Congrats! You'd have more sales, if you just let me buy stuff.

Jennifer said...

Your ego deserves the boost! Aren't you so glad you have a good friend to point these things out?

Post a Comment

 

lileylou | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates