Saturday, March 13, 2010

If at first you don't succeed...

...then it probably means that your idea was best as just that, an idea. You should leave it alone and move on. Whatever you do, do not waste your time and materials trying it all over again.

I had a great idea. I was going to make a cake that looked like a flower pot and put cake-pop flowers in it and have the cutest Mothers Day cake EVER! It was a no-brainer.

My attempt at a flower pot was an enormous disaster. It looks like a 6th grade art project gone bad.


Being the trooper that I am, I wasn't going to let that stop me. So I tried again. I did a lot better. This could maybe qualify as a 7th grade art project.

Soooo, if all goes as planned, 10 cakes from now and I'll have a wonderful college-grade flower pot.

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

hahahaha...the flowers are cute though!

Post a Comment

 

lileylou | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates