Monday, April 11, 2011

Good News!

My oven broke. YEA!!!!!!!! Now why would this be good news? I HAAAAAAAATE my oven!!! Just look at this hideously ugly thing, complete with wooden accents!
I have wanted a new oven for every Christmas, Mothers Day, and Birthday for 7 years now.


Steve is convinced that I sabotaged it somehow. Yea right. Like I would even know how to do that. Oooor, if I did, I certainly wouldn't have done it on a Sunday afternoon with company coming for dinner BEFORE dinner was made.


That's right, I was at the neighbors yesterday afternoon baking my potatoes and rolls.


No matter, today I went and got my dream oven. Drool if you like.




Isn't it pretty? I can't wait to try it out!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so happy for you, weren't we just talking about your terrible oven on Saturday?

Jeanne said...

Fun, fun! Love my cooktop!!

Heidi Niederhauser said...

perfect for you!!

Emilie Johansen said...

Pretty sure if you were going to sabotage it you would have done it a lot longer ago:) how fun it looks very fancy.

Post a Comment

 

lileylou | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates