Sunday, September 5, 2010

Birthday Bash

Is this a great birthday smile or what! It says, "I'm 4 today!!!"


This year we went up the canyon (or in Natalie's words, we went camping but didn't sleep there) for dinner, presents, and cake.

I guess we could have slept there. Natalie got a princess tent!
note: Yes Dad, I realize that this would not be considered real camping.

Natalie is very glad to have Auntie Heidi back...
...and Auntie Janie back, in time for her birthday.
She is also grateful that Auntie Em is still here...for now. AHHH Don't move!

Here's my interpretation of a "Jasmine" cake. I had zero inspiration on this cake and I'm afraid it shows. Fortunately, she's 4 and she loved it!

We had a little trouble lighting the candles in the breeze, but we finally got them to light.
All Hail Princess Natalie!
Happy Birthday Natalie!
I don't mean to overlook Steve's birthday which was the day before, but even he will admit that Natalie outshines him. When it comes to Natalie, there is no competition. Happy birthday Steve!

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

Happy Birthday Little Princess!
xoxoxo

Post a Comment

 

lileylou | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates