Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fair Game

Every year around this time I start getting excited for the Utah State Fair. I know it's not Disneyland or anything, but there is something about tube tops and mustaches mixed with fried Snickers and funnel cakes that makes my summer complete.

This year we went on free kids and half price wristband night. That means we only spent enough to purchase a 22" plasma TV instead of a 52" one. I was hoping I would be able to get away without buying a wristband for Emma but we put her on one ride and she cried and cried when it was over to go back on it again. The days of individual tickets are over.



Emma was super helpful.


Clark was super cute.



It was fun to watch them all have so much fun together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

lileylou | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates