Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Family

I always have to laugh at the little stick figures that some people adhere in the back window of their vehicle. I am undecided on them. They are part cute - part really lame.

So, when I saw these on etsy, I had to have them. I bought them over a month ago and set them aside and forgot about them...until Jeanne. She inspired/reminded me to put them on. So I went out today and finally got them on.

If you do not know what these are, you do not deserve to know.

note: Why do they always line them up in a nice neat little row? This is supposed to be a representation of my family. If I wanted them to know this much about me I should scatter them all over the window, partly peeled off, and somehow fighting each other.

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

Those are funny!! I'll have to show my boys!

Post a Comment

 

lileylou | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates