Friday, April 23, 2010

ConGraduations

Yes I realize how lame my title is, but the cake was much cooler.

I had a friend ask if I would make a cake for their son-in-law's graduation from collage in Construction Management. She just wanted a hard hat ... here's what she got.

Unfortuantely the cap is not edible. It is a piece of cardboard that I covered in fondant. I made the tassle out of ribbon and attached it with a thumbtack (colored black with a sharpie).
There is a big 2010 on one side ...

... and the logo of Weber State (the lucky school) and an American flag on the other.
Go ahead and count the stars.

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

How fun!

Post a Comment

 

lileylou | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates