Thursday, April 29, 2010

Global Warming

This damn global warming is killing me! It's just so hot and it gets hotter earlier every year. The permafrost in my backyard gets smaller each year and I'm worried that if I don't install that solar panel soon, I just might have to mow a lawn or something.

I know that I've commented before on our crazy spring weather, but this is just ridiculous. It is now April 29th. We are having a blizzard! There are six inches so far and it is supposed to snow through the night tonight.

These pictures were taken just after lunch and it looks like dusk.


Now I know I said I hated those who spouted their political views in blog form as fact, but I can't resist this one. Global warming is such a farce and it never ceases to amaze me the otherwise intelligent individuals who buy into this load of crap.

My all time favorite pro-devastation argument is that global warming is actually causing the spring blizzard. Wait...what? But I thought the whole thing was that it got warmer sooner and stayed warmer longer. That may cause more rain, but don't try to sell me that it is causing the high today to be 32. If you really believe that, have I got a great pyramid scheme for you.

So global warming is not the armageddon we all (not really me ever) thought, at least the blizzard makes my garden prettier!

1 comments:

Emilie Johansen said...

We barely got a few flurries. Its so weird to me the difference a few miles can make.

Post a Comment

 

lileylou | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates